Emir Travel, based in the Hotel Emir in Bukhara's Old City, is one of Uzbekistan's oldest and most experienced full-service private travel agencies. Founded in 1994 by Mila Akhmedova, a Bukharan native with more than 20 years experience in the international travel industry, we specialize in designing itineraries that fit the interests, budget and length of time our clients have to stay in Central Asia. Whether you're interested in travelling independently or experiencing our fascinating, friendly part of the world with a tour group, you can count on Emir Travel to arrange a worry-free vacation experience.
Mila, who is fluent in English, Russian, and Uzbek, will personally answer your questions and, with her multi-lingual staff, make all necessary arrangements to meet your needs.
Read about our pre-designed tours in the “Destinations” section of our website or feel free to contact us for information about custom-designing your itinerary. The services we offer include:
- International and domestic airline ticketing: three international airlines, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines and Uzbekistan Airways, land and take off from Tashkent's International Airport. All major cities throughout Uzbekistan and the rest of Central Asia also have airports. Emir Travel gladly books international or domestic airline tickets for our clients.
- Accommodations: wherever you go in Central Asia, rest assured that a clean, comfortable room in a hotel or a Bed & Breakfast will await you when you arrive.
- Transportation: we can make all the arrangements for you to get from one place to another in air-conditioned coach buses, vans, private cars or, for longer distances, airplanes.
- Tour guides: in addition to fluency in Russian and Uzbek, each of our professional tour guides is conversant in at least one other language. We can provide you with knowledgeable guides who speak English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Persian, Arabic and Japanese.
- Visa support: we issue letters of invitation and work together with Uzbekistan's Foreign Ministry to ensure timely visa approval. If your itinerary takes you outside Uzbekistan, we can also help to arrange your visa for that country.
- Pre-arranged meals: From large hotels to small B & Bs, room tariffs in Uzbekistan and elsewhere in Central Asia always include a hearty breakfast the next morning. To arrange lunch and dinner, we contact hotels or restaurants in advance and ask them to have a meal ready for the members of your group at a designated time for a per-person price.